Monday, February 14, 2011

Phase II....starting now.


Recovery week did not go quite as I had hoped. I missed one day of Core because I literally thought I was going to upchuck, but tackled Yoga like nobody's business. Last night, my last day of Phase 1, I did Yoga.
I concentrated on Tony's words, advice, tips, for stronger form, and better balance in my poses. Comparing my strength to Yoga during Week 1, and Yoga Week 4....blows my mind. I have no problem with Side Plank or the crazy move in Warrior stance where you put one arm behind your back, and the other underneath your leg, and grab your hands behind you. (If you have a hard time picturing this, think of a very uncomfortable pretzel, and it's something like that.) That particular move on week one, I couldn't even barely grab my fingertips, but now my hand is there waiting for me every time! The Crane...well....yeah, still no dice there. Still something to strive for. Plough to Shoulder Stand...LOVE!!!! And my Downward Dogs.....are totally cover-worthy of Downward Dog Magazine!

I also took my Day 30 progress pics yesterday morning. I'm noticing results in my abs, arms, and shoulders the most. But also some changes in my legs. Still have a ways to go though. No, I will not be posting those suckers anytime soon.

Bring on Phase 2!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the completion of phase !... after you finish phase II you will be dying to push play.

    Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete