Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 13



I've finally reached what should be my final week of P90X. But because I love it so much (big LOL), I'm adding on 2 more weeks, which should take me right to the end of April. (April 30th will be my final day!) I've decided this partially because i have missed days over the last 3 months, but also because my gym membership doesn't start up again until May, so I figured I might as well carry on.

I've mentioned I'm training for a Marathon Relay in May, so I've decided that I'm going to switch out my Kenpo days for long runs, on Saturdays. They both end up being about an hour long, so I figured that was a fair trade. I'm also trying to get back on a healthier diet. No more junk, and fewer carbs. I feel great about my results, but I know I can push it just a little further for these last 3 weeks, so I'm going to. Ideally I'd like to lose 5lbs, but if that doesn't happen....well...I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Yesterday I crushed Chest/Back. The number of reps in Week 13 compared to Week 1....holy moly. And I know for a fact I was giving my BEST on Day 1 as well. Huge results. It's still my least favourite workout by far judging mostly on the fact it's the one that makes me wanna hurl the most. There's nothing more raw than push ups and pull-ups. I still have a tough time with abs, but it's because I try to keep up with Tony and the kids.

Phifer Scissors....yuck. I hate it...but I love it.

Thanks Tony...see ya on the flipside!

p.s. As for the progress pics...I'm still undecided on whether or not I'll be posting them. I was wearing a somewhat poor choice of wardrobe for Day 1 pics, which I dont feel like posting all over the internet. And It's not like I can even go and re-take them. Ha...oh well!

2 comments:

  1. Just keep the progress pics for your own satisfaction. I can speak from experience that posting half-nude shots of yourself on the Internet doesn't go over well with everyone, regardless of whether you care or not. I think it'd be even harder as a girl, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about posting my progress pics but did not the first round just because of how bad they were... I am going to wait and see what you do ;)

    Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete